Project of Punjab Information Technology Board’s (PITB) provides a huge platform for startups to identify and maximise tech-related opportunities in Pakistan. The Launchpad is Plan9’s flagship semi-annual and most anticipated event of the year. Since 2012, we have recruited more than 160 startups that are fostering the startup ecosystem. We have been nurturing this startup culture and it is heartening to see that the once young budding entrepreneurs are now successfully making a mark in the world.
Plan9 provides selected startups the domain knowledge, workshops, financial support, mentorship and business planning to bring inclusive, for-profit businesses to life. Be a part of The Launchpad, if you have an innovative idea and an spirit of entrepreneurship can be a part of the Launchpad (*see eligibility criteria).
THE LAUNCHPAD EVENT
THE LAUNCHPAD STATIONS
Plan9 is a nationwide initiative and teams from all over Pakistan are called to participate. On selection, the team have to re-locate to Lahore for 6 months.
- Be a Pakistani National.
- Required age is 18 years of age or above.
- Business idea should be based on any technology categories mentioned.
- No minimum qualification requirement – just a brilliant idea and passion.
- Startups can have a strong, enthusiastic and skilled team of up to 5 members. Having a Chief Executive Officer and a qualified Chief Technical Officer is mandatory.
- Mandatory attendance from 10am -6pm for six months incubation at Plan9. Office space will open 24/7.
Plan9 is an equal opportunity platform.
Startups and/or founders who are incubated in current Cycle do not qualify for next Cycle. However, they can apply for the next cycle(s).
One Video of your Pitch is required to be uploaded in the form
One founder can only apply with ONE idea/product/startup.